Monday, September 6, 2010

Lazyyyy day

I'm bummed because I left my camera at Allen's house! I was going to go on a walk and try to get some good photos, but now I can't! Oh well. Today has been a lazy day so far. I got to sleep in a bit, which was nice. I'm getting some school work done today. I really don't have that much left to do. I need to think of some more interesting ideas for blog posts. Like something helpful. I don't know. I have an interview at Marshall's tomorrow. I'm nervous, but not that much. Just hoping I can get a job. Well, I don't have a whole lot more to say, plus I don't have any cool pictures because I don't have my camera with me.
I took a photo the other day of the first Halloween decoration I have bought this year. Getting pumpeddd! It's my absolute FAVORITE holiday. Well, here it is!

I love itttt! A Halloween snowglobe. It's too cute!! Well, that is all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment